XM Solution Automated Project
Measure customer satisfaction and identify opportunities to improve customer retention and acquisition.
Included with License
Customer satisfaction (CSAT) helps you understand the relationship your customers have with your brand or product. The feedback focuses on understanding customers’ experiences at key moments in the customer journey and how they influenced the overall satisfaction with your brand to help you find a way to improve those experiences to drive customer loyalty, spend and acquisition.
CSAT studies are particularly useful when:
- You want to measure a specific interaction with your organization
- You want to understand how satisfied customers are following an interaction with your company.
- Understand which types of customers are or aren’t satisfied
- Understand how to improve your products and services
- Benchmark your results to track your improvements
You’ll get a view of customer satisfaction based on ‘top 2 box’ analysis that shows a breakdown of who’s satisfied and who’s not, along with their ratings for a predetermined set of attributes that drive satisfaction with your organization.
Dig deeper into ‘why’
Open ended feedback alongside ratings provides context for customers scores and helps you understand the drivers of their scores so you can spot opportunities for improvement.
What You Get
An expert-built survey CSAT template preloaded with the right questions to help you save time and get results faster.
- Ph.D. designed methodology
- Prebuilt logic and survey structure
- Automated workflow
A sample of recent customers will be the most valuable sample to measure CSAT. Use your own internal customer lists or Qualtrics may be able to supplement your sample with its panel services.
A recommended number of respondents to maximize confidence in your data, specific to your project design. For example, a typical study would require a respondent sample size of 300 completes for optimal analysis.
We make it easy to get responses:
- Upload your own contacts
- Purchase respondents directly in Qualtrics
Get instant analysis of your data. Pre-built reports help you spend less time analyzing data, and more time delivering results.
- Instant analysis of your data
- Easy to understand results
- Expert designed charts and graphs
- PDF format for easy sharing
Required License: Research Core 3 or Customer Experience 1
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.