Manager Feedback Survey
An introductory manager feedback survey geared toward improving your skills as a leader with valuable feedback from your team.
Managers have a huge impact on the employee experience – including engagement and well-being.
Receiving manager feedback is the first step to building long-lasting leadership effectiveness. This introductory survey focuses on providing managers the foundational insights of how the team perceives their effectiveness as a leader. Using the employee insights gained will help you drive real, long-lasting organizational change.
This template offers a starting point for your EX program, giving you a flavor of what’s possible.
Ready to take it further?
Get the best of cutting-edge people science delivered through tools and services that automate the heavy lifting and deliver fast results. Analyze, iterate and intelligently predict to transform your workplace culture and ensure engaged, happy employees. Explore the complete EmployeeXM solution.
- Uncover insights critical to your employee’s workload, career progression, engagement, workspace, and more
- Identify the foundational building blocks of employee experience
- Show employees that their voices are heard and their experience matters.
- Higher levels of team engagement
- Better employee/manager relationships
- Improved employee satisfaction with work
Three easy steps
- Sign up for a free account
- Select and customize the survey template
- Distribute your survey and begin analyzing results
What you get
An expert-built survey template preloaded with the right questions to help you save time and get results faster.
- Ph.D. designed methodology
- Prebuilt logic and survey structure
- Automated workflow
Access to Dozens of Templates
Creating a Qualtrics account instantly gives you access to 50+ survey templates that you can begin distributing right away.
We make it easy to do things like:
Available with a Free Qualtrics Survey Account
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.