XM Solution Guided Program
Property & Casualty Insurance Customer Experience
Identify the key drivers of broker and insurance customer behavior across all customer journeys with an expert-designed CX program.
Identify the key drivers of customer behavior to help improve acquisition and reduce churn. With an expert designed, pre-built program, we’ll help you deploy a best-in-class Property & Casualty Insurance CX program.
Jump-start your CX program with:
- Surveys built by industry experts & validated by leading insurance agencies
- Role- and channel-based dashboards to identify broker and customer insights
- Pre-loaded insurance text topics
With this XM Solution you will be able to:
- Gain a better understanding of current customer experience across touchpoints
- Address strategic business priorities, like increasing broker agency preference
- Drive organizational alignment to create best-in-class experiences at every touchpoint including enrollment, policy renewal, claims processing, and more!
- Increase customer loyalty, new customer acquisition, and customer satisfaction
- Get powerful CX insights in less time
- Gather feedback across broker and customer journeys to better understand behavior and take action
- Create a roadmap for future growth to increase program coverage and capabilities
- Deliver a premium customer experience
What You Get
Get pre-built insurance customer experience surveys designed by experts and proven to help you get the insights you need to improve the customer experience:
- Relational Survey
- End Customer Transactional Surveys
- Site Experience
- Quote Abandonment
- Claims Processing
- Post Claim Experience (top priority)
- App Experience
- Defection Experience
- Claims Agent Experience
- Contact support Experience
- Claims Issues
- Broker Transactional Surveys
- Application Experience
- New Policy Experience
- Claims Processing Experience
- Support Experience
Turn data into insights with dashboards and reports ready-built to help you share insights across the organization and start making CX improvements today:
- Digital: Overall Site and App Experience
- CX Manager
- Digital Experience Manager
- Digital: Customer Claim Processing
- CX Manager
- Call Center Manager
- Digital: Broker
- Operations Manager
- Broker Service Manager
- Support: Call Center
- Call Center Manager
- Claims Agent
Qualtrics Customer Experience Maturity Model
Qualtrics uses a 3-phase approach to implement and grow your Property & Casualty Insurance CX program:
- Deploy relational CX surveys to assess current relationship with brokers and customers
- Add surveys across digital channels and support to expand your program to all customer journeys
- Deep dive on most important/impactful customer journeys (e.g. broker agency preference, customer defection)
Once you’re up and running, you’ll receive access to additional surveys, dashboards, new features, and industry benchmarks when released.
Implementation & Services
A dedicated Qualtrics Implementation Consultant will work with you to provide XM Solution content with custom logo/branding.
Post-deployment, a Qualtrics Customer Success Manager will work with you to make sure your CX program is running smoothly, provide support, and alert you to new features and updates.
Let them be your personal concierge in integrating Qualtrics XM technology with your business.
Implementation services and integrations cost dependent on the number of surveys and dashboard configurations and advanced add-on features.
Not a Qualtrics XM Customer?
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to
optimize the four core experiences of business.